- Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray

 

- Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray Book Stand Multifuctional & Ergonomics Design Dual Layer Tabletop up to 17"

 

- Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray Book Stand Multifuctional & Ergonomics Design Dual Layer Tabletop up to 17
Price : $42.00

Product Description


Need to have a multifunctional laptop workstation? Or a Television tray for food / snack? Even a bed tray desk to take pleasure in your breakfast? We have them all cover. This adjustable VENTED aluminum laptop notebook table capabilities air vented cavities style which minimize overheating on your laptop / notebook. The extraordinary locking button that can be set in full 360 degree angles to fit any body position, even laidback on your bed. Just hold the button on the joints, alter the position, and release the button to lock it in spot. Grooved table surface to avoid slippage, and collapsible frame for simple and easy storage and carrying. Wrist guard added added comfort. It weights five pounds and can assistance up to 30 pounds capacity.
Buyer Testimonials
5 star
42
4 star
15
3 star
three
two star
four
1 star
7
71 reviews
4.1 out of five stars
Write a customer critique
Most Beneficial Client Evaluations
61 of 68 consumers located the following critique valuable
Versatile and Portable August 20, 2009
By M. Xu
Really versatile and light. The product could be sturdier, but then it would not be as light (portability) or hassle-free to modify the setup (versatility). There are various models of this product but I chose A4 because it is 1" wider and it has a rubber pad along the horizontal bottom that touches your laptop. There is yet another model that has a cooling mechanism (and no rubber pad), but the dual layer setup of this model can take care of the cooling. I was shocked to see the hollow core (that's what "dual layer" suggests) - for aesthetic causes a closed edge would look nicer, but this enables heat to escape. Altering the angles is not as swift as I believed since you have to press the button in whilst simultaneously altering the angle. But this is quite possibly preferable to buttons that pop out, because component of what tends to make this fantastic is you can truly pack it up and take it locations due to the fact it really is so streamlined. Despite these observations, it really is difficult to see how they could come up with a better style, all issues viewed as. I hope they have other model wider than ten.five" to fit most laptops from top rated to bottom (the side-to-side width of 19" is amazing). The actual flat surface from best to bottom is only 9.75" since the remaining .75" is the rubber edge. My laptop is nevertheless stable adequate on it. 1 reviewer mentioned the 19" is wide adequate to write notes on the side, but I come across that undertaking so takes away some stability. Once again, that is the tradeoff of much less stability and a lot more lightness. Quite possibly I would choose a tiny even more stability but nonetheless feel it's a awesome product
Was this evaluation beneficial to you?
Yes
No
29 of 33 people today located the following evaluation valuable
Good style of the rubber supporting edge! Will buy once more! January 14, 2010
By Douglas Disabatino
This was bought primarily for use even though sitting up in bed. It has performed with out failure now for about 6 months supporting a heavy gaming laptop. Even though the adjustable locking leg joints at very first appeared also fragile, they have under no circumstances failed. The front supporting edge of the surface is rubber with this model A4 and has fit my laptop perfectly.I purchased one more model with fan ahead of but he front supporting edge of the surface is metal and has slightly abraided the front edge of my laptop I added some self adhesive padding to the edge to avoid this.I would buy once again and suggest it with the caveats as noted.
Comment assessment useful to you?
Yes
No
12 of 12 persons identified the following review beneficial
Most Awesome Laptop Desk Design Ever! July 13, 2010
By music lover
Amazon Verified Obtain
I've been utilizing a laptop for 10 years, and more than the years, I've used a large number of several lap desks. Until now, my preferred was the iRain model, but right after extended periods of use, the metal stand on that 1 digs into my thighs. This desk does every little thing I want a lap desk to do: It raises my computer to the right angle, it provides for airflow underneath so that the computer system does not overheat, and most importantly, it keeps the laptop from resting on my legs so that I do not overheat.I appreciate the versatility this model presents with the 3 "elbow" joints each and every having many adjustments, no matter exactly where I perform--in bed, in my effortless chair, on the floor, you name it--the desk can be positioned at just the ideal height. It really is sturdy and solid, and can also double as a writing desk and/or bed tray for dining, which will be necessary when I have surgery at the end of the week. The gunmetal color is eye-catching, also. I'm guessing I'll get years of use of from mine, unless my college-aged daughter comes household and steals it.
Comment review useful to you?
Yes
No
› See all 71 client reviews
Write a buyer assessment
Advertisement
Most Recent Buyer Critiques
Certainly Awesome Item! For the first handful of hours....
I was honestly excited to obtain this desk as I do a lot of work from residence. When I got it out of it is box it was sort of a discomfort to set up appropriately, but this was mitigated by the... Read way more
Published 19 hours ago by Charles Desch
Nice laptop desk
Operates effectively.Not wide sufficient for keyboard and mouse use, but fine for laptop.Sturdy enough.Have two of these one for property and a single at perform.
Published 3 days ago by Sox Monkey
Excellent Laptop Table
I just received the adjustable vented laptop table earlier this week. I am on bed rest and function from residence and this has been a life saver! Read alot more
Published four days ago by MegARoo
Does the job!
I have bought it for more than half year and I've been employing it daily with my Mac 1.7 kg placing on it. It was especially sturdy and incredibly versatile. I appreciate it! Read even more
Published four days ago by Charlie
Versatile and sturdy
I purchased this stand to raise my computer system to a a great deal more comfortable viewing level at perform. It is amazingly versatile in terms of height adjustments. Read way more
Published 9 days ago by Gardengirl
Love It!
I have utilised each and every kind of holder attempting to get my laptop laptop into a comfortable position. I have finally completed it with this a single. I would highly advise it to everybody. Read much more
Published 13 days ago by Patricia R. Smith
A five Star Product!
I purchased this for my 11 lb HP EliteBook 8560w, a 17" model. As it is a bigger and heavier laptop, I was careful in shortlisting from all readily available goods. Read additional
Published 18 days ago by Soorya
Enjoy it!
I'm very content with this stand. I did have a plastic stand which started to crack This a single is incredibly light weight, adjusts to any height and any angle. Read even more
Published 1 month ago by neshires
Disapointed
This item is shaky and complicated to set up with only two hands. need one other person support to set up.Stay clear of.
Published 1 month ago by George Armand
Love IT!
This desk is just what I required! I love it. It is sturdy thus far and fits my bigger laptop perfectly with a small space to spare. It is quick to adjust! Read even more
Published 1 month ago by Amelia

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002LNVMIS

Technical Details

  • Surface: W 17 3/4"(45cm) x D 10 1/2"(27cm)
  • Legs: L 10 1/2"(27cm)
  • Made by aluminum alloy - ultra light and strong
  • Highly functional with multiple uses
  • Easy storage and portability
- Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray Book Stand Multifuctional & Ergonomics Design Dual Layer Tabletop up to 17

Related Product


Dell Inspiron i15RN-3647BK 15-Inch Laptop (Diamond Black)
Dell Latitude D630 14.1-Inch Notebook PC (Refurbished) Silver

0 Response to "- Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef